Monday, October 13, 2008

Week 001: a b & c

In each of these three images, I've photographed a subject without their knowledge.

A:

This photograph was taken from inside my studio apartment looking out the main set of windows. Since I moved to this 1st level apartment about a month ago, I've noticed a lot of activity in the alley behind my place. I'm interested in this photo because of the unsaid dialogue that is taking place between the two people in the image.

B:

One afternoon, on a whim, I decided to photograph dogs and their human counterparts at Cheesman Park. I was there for just about 15 minutes and gathered snapshots of nearly 20 dogs. I like this particular image because of it's in-motion quality that's reminiscent of futurist works.

C:

While watching football one Sunday morning, I decided to get out the camera and snap a few photos of my surroundings. I like this photo because of it's inclusion of so many different restaurant elements. Oddly enough, although there are five or more televisions in the patio space, not a single one is shown in the image.

No comments: