Monday, October 27, 2008

Week 004: a b & c

Each of these photos were taken this past weekend at the Colorado Art Education Association's Annual Fall Conference.

A:

I took this photo while sitting in the Animation in the Classroom session.  The room was really full and subsequently quite hot.  Tucked into the back corner of the room, I had a hard time paying attention.  After about an hour of trying to listen, I gave up and pulled a crossword puzzle from my purse.   As in Week 002: a b & c, this image is the result of photographing what I would be looking at if the crossword puzzle were removed.  I like the context of this photo and resulting image; you can see the typical conference center carpet and chairs and even how I've roled up my pant legs because I was so hot.

B:

This time I was at an Awards Luncheon, but this image was a result of the same "crossword removal" process.   I like the stark colors of this photograph and the reflection of the fluorescent lighting on both the phone and coffee.

C:

Between sessions, I found myself people watching from a perch near a window overlooking the parking lot.  These women were making multiple trip to and from the car removing a variety of items.  I like how this particular photo shows the women caught in the process of unloading the car.

No comments: